Connecting Industry Conference NSW
Connection Industry Conference NSW
The goal is to connect the industry by maximizing sustainability-based value for all stakeholders, i.e. companies, projects, sponsors and the industry. The perspective presented will be that the industry and companies can no longer justify thousands of dollars in tickets, travel, food and lodging to attend an event and we ask all stakeholders to contribute with a goal where their social, economic and environmental impact is minimal.
The areas covered are the following :
• Australian Rail Track Corp: Inland Rail.
• Halo Renewable Energy: Dumaresq Solar Farm.
• Malabar Resources: Maxwell Underground Project.
• CWP Renewables: Uungula Wind Farm.
• RES in Australia: Avonlie Solar Farm.
• Santos: Narrabri Gas Project.
• Snowy Hydro Limited: Snowy 2.0.