Smart and Healthy Buildings Summit Event
Smart & Healthy Buildings Summit
The Smart & Healthy Buildings Summit is the region’s most important regional event for building owners, facility managers, construction & engineering firms, property developers, sustainability firms and architects involved in smart buildings.
With a global panel of expert speakers and case studies, the summit explores the strategies, processes and technologies needed to create truly smart, efficient and healthy buildings.
The areas covered are the following :
• Defining the Smart Building before and after the pandemic
• Healthy buildings, wellness standards & privacy concerns
• Cybersecurity and data privacy for property managers
• Conventional systems, IT, OT and IoT: Achieving successful integration
• A data driven approach to health, energy management and sustainability
• Top smart building technologies to enhance the health and wellbeing of all occupants